Wednesday, January 25, 2012

between bath and breakfast..hello

wello! - err yes i did just type that
must be my nervousness or maybe mommy brain or both, but i'm here and i assume if you are reading this you are here too [hi mom, sandy, mr. b, and a few friends! thanks for reading]
so hello and i am glad you are here..please stay awhile.please

i have been trying wanting to start a blog for awhile now, but was not sure about what to write about. Design? [see i have two degrees in it], Life? [am i actually interesting enough], or Baby? [come on who really wants to hear about babies all day..well me but ill spare y'all] so i finally decided..why do i have to have a plan? why not just jump in?! easier said then done. so i decided if i could come up with 10 blog posts i would start...1, 2, 3, 4 then i would lose count life and lil hud would distract me..so 1, 2, 3, 4 again and i realized that i narrate a blog post almost everyday in my head leading to random thoughts spoken out loud [confusing for mr. b] and outburst of laughter which is embarrassing at times. i am much funnier in my mind than when i put it down on paper or cyberspace..this process will hopefully help.

so here i am. day one. with the opportunity to let you in my thoughts [scary]. 
who knows if anyone besides mentioned people above will read this. that's ok. it will be a great way to document our new life and hudson's growth..sort of like a scrapbook..because i am not a scrapbook kind of girl. lil hud will have fun be tortured probably when he is older looking back on this. i'm a great mom.

who am i? my name is kristen..my hs friends call me cecil [random and no real story of why], my parents call me KC [short for kristen caroline], and mr. b [husband of 4+ years!! who is nothing short of amazing..seriously] calls me HB short for hummingbird. that is a lot of nicknames to respond too! i tell ya. just three months ago i received another name..this one i am still adjusting to and it is the one i am most proud of. yes last october i became mommy to lil hud. 

tomorrows the next post will be about my experience of trying to have a baby, and the whole pregnancy experience..because i feel like a few things are left out of those pregnancy books, and my best friend is expecting to use this blog as her pregnancy guide. pressure!

my lil hud..he is a rock star


- Kristen

ps. occasionally, i will not be adhering to the rules of grammar, capitalization, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling, ect. it is not because my english teachers did a poor job because they were great or that i live in western ky because i am a transplant..really it just might happen because i might only have minutes to post something or be running on minimal sleep. who knows. just putting it out there.

1 comment:

  1. yes!! as you said above, this will be my bible when i'm preggers!! it will save you from having to pick up the phone every five seconds to answer my crazy questions... lol

    ReplyDelete