Thursday, February 2, 2012

not so fun and yum

photo challenge day 2 : words


being under the weather this past weekend..and a busy week has left me with a whole days worth of laundry. fun times.

make these now. seriously amazing. i would have more pictures, but i am new at this and they went so fast by the time i remembered only this guy was left.

s'more cookie bars here

i made this for dinner. but i'm a girl who likes dessert first. and maybe for breakfast too!
spiced chicken with couscous salad here

it was delicious.my father-in law said so. so it is legit and also healthy right?!

this is a big accomplishment.baby happy.house cleaned.laundry done. and dinner on the table. i have this magnet on my fridge from one of my closest friends because clearly this cooking used to not be my thing.


i must be turning a corner. change is an interesting thing. so have y'all tried any good new recipes? please let me know

happy thursday
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment